Monday, September 4, 2006

Price Pfister Valve Stem Diagram

DBSK - Blood Test XD XD (MATE DE RISA)

kisses Oh no, I was seized with laughter with this XD XD ... the poor JaeJoong and Yoochun had k draw blood from them, but was so much comedy, began to yellow (good ).... more XD XD too bad for my kids ... but pos ... JAJAJAJJA CAN NOT AVOID I'm bad and I make fun of them XD XD ...

review Aki les dejo .... XD XD

** XD XD Aki's elect ...



** Already in the slaughterhouse, Micky with a face appears k k kk and Jae are seeing now in position ...


Jae
We first ... ** Jae

keda you see the guy's face "porfitas, I do not do this", no doubt k is terrified ...



** k I keda no other, because only you keda ... TAKE VALUE XD XD ...



** you are just putting the cotton with alcohol and now my poor baby is suffering ...


** As Mr
ready to insert the needle and my Jae prefer not to see, turns and only 3 seconds had value (together ak's face when turning is more stone than mundisimo XD XD) ...



** As I said ... only 3 seconds of courage ... My poor child, hit a GRITOOOOOO XD XD ...



** The old man with a composure of the most Trankil XD XD ... the other was poor k keda seeing you face "Inche wey, as you do not have your own inside" (a and k that sounded ugly XD XD) ...



** As you are kitando the league, but still with the needle in, and does not know k tell the old, practically begging for mercy THIS XD XD ...



League ** No longer appears k hurts more ... even the old inche you have the needle in hurt and the other increasingly XD XD ...

** More

failed kedar yellow, and not other more k keda ak expected Mr kite him the mentioned needle ... Mikcy begins to peek ...



** Jae and Trankil, resigned ... Micky faced "Mother ... my turn now" XD XD ...



** Jae Trankil, resigned? ... JAJAJA to nadaaaa ... still discussing and kejandose ... Micky planning to hide ...



Micky ** Already earned peanuts, best stopped and he was about to say "best aki ran ..."... but was arrested ...



** Micky faced "Ja ja ja k nice ... yeahhhh ... of course, happy to do right now ..."... no longer kedo other ...



WE NOW WITH MICKY ...

** Already in place and ready to go, Micky seems k Chamuco appeared to him the opposite ...

**

league and now by putting the whole thing to far more terrifying ... "The Piket" XD XD ...



Micky ** Okay ... k keda when they almost zurrandote ... k keda best thing is you laugh and make you the clown ...



** It hurts, but he continues with his antics, to see if that distracts hehehe ...


However clown
** k you are ... k there's nothing worse the pull of the syringe sacandote blood ... yes, they ended the charade ... to suffer ... si'ñor XD XD ...



** Finally ... or suffer or laughs ... k humorous is this big boy XD XD ...



** s about half syringe, not far XD XD ...



** I finally finished ... now only a little bit the arm rest ...

**

or more yellow So okay? ... k actually has the face of faint ...

**

Pobecito, there all sucked ... with a face of disgust and seems k k beaten ... Jae and nothing was heard XD XD ...

Well

k are you? this was my super review of blood taken from this pair of old boys hehehe ... the truth had no sleep and nothing to do either k, then Kise do this in the pictures ... pork to be honest I could have saved so many pictures and pulled and dcirles k aki namas Below is the video of all this XD XD ... but like I said ... osciosa walked in and had nothing to do XD XD ... k Aki

video to see more claramwente k all XD XD ... I see and I pee with laughter hahahaha



Jajaja matt k laughter ... Good I say goodbye ... loans there we see ... k pulled hata other I can think of .. besitos ... bye bye ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment