Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where To Buy Temazepam Uk

diokhan_ga @ 2006-11-14T16: 50:00

computer shit! Putaaaa son!

had written everything I did on Sunday ... very detailed We, who had gotten good cap and I was finishing .... start windows explorer go straight ... until I had to close the whole group, and I was not saved the entry

'(

Well I do not want to put the plate back before ... so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuy Summary:

Café + Bowling + Film + Games Room

If you want to see in Space are the photos, but do not go there .... details: (




finish with the third mention of the song Violadores, doing our thing, although I do not usually write a lot and it just is not good at it, from time to time I do it for pleasure, and because I really serves as a relief, but not always talk about me: P

"I write stanzas rhyming sentences paragraphs, spending pens
write dedications and autographs
write my name on a marble
write in my room on the bus or the shadow of a tree
Any piece of paper my staff
songs are flavored drama
Rage, love, pleasure, pain that transmit
soul rhythm I just ask
You give me time, space and quiet and say where I sign
sign contracts, checks, bills and fines
vacilon always the fucking cop that I do not accept apologies
therefore I am, I write then I say I'm alive
all christ who prefer a better record than blind write a book
happy sad or serene
Elusive obstacles without touching brake rate
A fugitive phenomenon and a target micro
Rap You know the good
dream tan, big rough billet
My solemn mystic inspired flow characteristic figure skating
I always I have a plan, whatever happens
Incorrigible in every sentence, so I sleep in your class
We are not musicians, only each rhyme I take multiples
And here we are the only ones seduced
When a rap over your sexy
Let my signature on the dust in your bookcase
I preach reported omen rap is a remedy
and not a contagious disease that
And is that the best witness is the microphone
When I write, when I drink when I smoke, and no "

0 comments:

Post a Comment