Sunday, February 25, 2007

Congratulation * Engagement

Moment cheesy! (Corny, cheesy par excellence)

bedfellows xD Well ... all went to crazy with the Valentine's Day (I they still could not find my human Inu but kuki ... I dreamed about him at the Valentine's Day XDDDD).
Well, it made me laugh ... to death XDDDD Only this happen in my country, the propaganda idiots just go over here xD.
is in those moments when I come to see my small collection of InuYasha (it was so long ... I did not even realize) over 1400-odd pictures! (Theater clapping locuraaaa xD). Worldwide
sticks, sticks and never takes off XDDDD:

Here it is:

Moment corny, cheesy!




bueh, also I have a famous propaganda that passed only here (since it is only here XDD) is very well done and made this propaganda ... although it is not my favorite but what .. no matter xD

Minotopo
(very promising title ...)


Although very good, I say no


xDDD Ahhh!
And since we are ... pure sexuality is here ... could not miss a tremendous image to close this entry brochísimo gold!

Mmm ... I like ... T / / tuuu

I'm listening to Machel song that lasted about seven minutes that I can not remember his name xDDDD
Conrazon
And with a top, hahaha xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment