Sunday, March 18, 2007

Luana Lani Peachyforum

Shingetsu! Ava

Hello, hello, hello people! How you doing, Grandma? (You're the one who posts here xDDD).

I was looking around on youtube looking for and looking ... Trying to find a bit subtitle! But not all in English, Latin, another language, but not the original .. But ... I did not lose hope! And yes, I put two movie ... but nothing! So I decided and did a big change, big, big, xD grandegrandegrande put: movie 2 and finally jumped the part I wanted! Although lasts nine minutes and only care ... what less than two minutes-_-;

always say, this guy should appear more often.

A xD enjoy
This is more for me, is in Latin, the voice of Inu I love in this chapter, but not beaten the original voice xD:


xDD
And even begun.

Here we have the principle that surprised me in the movie. Hey, when I saw him I could not believe it! My mom asked me what happened because I had yelled XDDD:


I can not look far as there are people and people, people, people, gentegentegentegente-_-;

That's all friends! ;-)

To enjoy the new moon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment