Sunday, April 15, 2007

Accelerated Emt Courses In New Jersey

NO was lost ... XD XDDD PARRANDA ONLY

Hello ... tiempisimo does not updated from my LJ ... ultiam after the time I did was when I was going to start working ... and now since then been 2 months 9 days ... and still there hehehe ... pass the test, but like everything inthe life, nothing is assured, so I have asked many want to work to continue there ... not as bad as I thought at first, if I admit my bosses have their character, but I think everybody runs into these things, only thing take a good look what you do and there will be no problems ...

For in these 2 months have passed several little things, for opening my life llegño my dog ... XIAH called * 0 *... if it is I'm crazy, I know it's name and post a DBSK models is dog ... but the name is so cute also his name is similar or means "Asia", so I dress up well with people who ask why it is called so lol ... although those who know me well know the real reason ...



is a love ... These are photos of the day he arrived ... was barely a month ... going now for 2 months and is thus increasingly huge and beautiful * 0 *...



Well, not much has changed so much lol ... but I amoooooo ...

Among other things, it was Easter and premium vinomi Monica, the sickly prox marries the year and post if I get nervous and nostalgia, I am very pleased by Ricardo (her boyfriend) is a love child but if you're so freaky that as the person who spent a lifetime in games and relax, for it will be in commitment ... in short, everything in life changes and this is a fact ....

During his visit the harbor, as they bought her dress and went out there to turn around lol ... in fact my cousin Eva was also all the cows with us, in that inter was crazy meets the Wendy ... and we rushed to the antrum, had a good time, the truth is that a lot of fun ... boyfriend came from Mexico City Saby, we accompany her sisters, Wendy's brothers, David arrived at the end as always but I come XD XDDD ...


Here everyone, even empty the antrum something lol ... and David siemrpe the hahaha final ... there with the Wendy ... Here


my cousins and I ...

The truth has been beautiful days, although sometimes a bit busy for work, but so we jejeje ... among other things was my birthday unnie was labor day, so just talk to her while with work, but not so ... XD XDDDD this is so ...

'll try to keep writing more often ... Yame synopsis will appear here one day XD XDDDD ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment