Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mount&blade How To Play Multiplayer

Shit!

This time when I bought my pirated photoshop, I was "trying" to make avatars, but since I had not the faintest idea where to start, it was a brush (or blush, and bush xD), texture or and even take a sepia picture ... I focused on painting. Yes

first disaster occurred.

When I read a tutorial on how to paint, I was amused ... because I realized it was very entertaining to try not to abuse the Maus (which won a few bumps ^ ^). Gave various results, and only one I liked ... but Ahhh! What's up? The diskette was ruined occasions that the computer will freeze ù.u

Well, as always ... I think it is well known what color xD:

original image.
Colored.

original image.
Colored.

I started making images of Chise, but I like how they look ú.u I admit I'm too perfectionist and I want to leave everything at once. But!
Ò.ó
I admit that my skin was very bleh .. Like a shadow .. I know all eyes are really fair. I stayed exactly where I dreamed I ~ ~ (crazy fangirl ... uu).

Well, that's all. I did not bring any fic today .. Even though I started a New!

is called Purity and InuKag is (obviously) and do not know if I'll make a lemon (I like them too xD).

Ahh, recently opened Romeo X Juliet .. Rume the anime and Juliet (wow, that cultured xD). And not seen any chapter, or in Japanese, much less in English ... but no matter, here is the opering so cute, u;


I love to see the anime, u;


0 comments:

Post a Comment