Friday, November 9, 2007

How Can I Make My Bull Dog Stop Biting?

Surrender

  1. Author: eleanor_ai
  2. Fandom: InuYasha
  3. Claim: InuYasha / Kagome
  4. Table: Basic 2
  5. Number: # 19 - Surrender .
  6. Warnings: Sad


Surrender 19. K

agome smiled, shaking up and down. I did not want to show all the pain you caused him. I did not want to see her suffer. Do not want to accept it had lost.

"Okay," her voice came out shaky but still strong, "Enough, I'm tired. I surrender "

InuYasha stared, as if waiting for a retraction but Kagome had suffered enough and now his heart was broken and bleeding.

That hurt too.

"Do you think that I could be happy being second table plate? "spat eventually all their grievances." You think I like to live behind someone? As much as the look, do not find me, InuYasha "

The boy tried to speak, but knew it was in vain, Kagome did not want to hear. No, not anymore. And I understood it, understood.

" I know I can not be as perfect as her, I know I'm not the best person in the world and that many times I saved just for you, and I know that ... then I was sorry, "Kagome murmured, lowering his head sadly and clasping her hands. "All I asked was that there a space in your heart for me "

" But ... But if you have ... "InuYasha said timidly, but was surprised when she shook her head gently.

" Not the place I want, and you know "

He was silent, so she played perfectly. took a deep breath and smiled, finally, with all the love I could have him. It was impossible not to feel resentment, but it was not no love! I knew I was being selfish, but still so loved.

"But ..." Kagome shook her head. It must end once and for all, was it free and to make his life as he wanted. "The feel "

" Kagome? "

Why now sounded so desperate? closed his eyes and clenched her hands tightly. I should not withdraw, and was made its decision and there was no turning back. They knew the time would come.

Maybe it was too fast ...

"Goodbye, InuYasha," Kagome whispered, approaching him, closed his eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodbye ..."

He climbed into the pit and shot, going on time.

was all over.

Kagome ... had decided to surrender, because to stay and fight was in vain, should finally accept, InuYasha did not love her.

~.~.~.~

Kagome ... He was gone.

Kagome ... did nothing to stop it. Could it be that he also wanted to leave?

Kagome.

No, I would never want to leave but I knew I was right. They should never know, she should never fall in love with him. Everything had been a mistake.

"Okay!" InuYasha shouted angrily, clenching his fists tightly. "Go that way! You are a coward!" A bloody coward! "

never imagined that surrender. Kagome never believed could be so weak, so stupid ...

always thought she'd be here with him ... forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment