Sunday, April 26, 2009

En 7.6 Tibia Illusion

Strobe Edge (a glow of innocence)


On this occasion, I mention a manga that got me recently, not only for his style of drawing, also by its history as innocent and simple, I mean Edge Strobe Sakisaka Io, I loved his story from the beginning and the expressions and attitudes of the characters just left me with a sense of understanding what they're going (of course, sometimes you can identify with situations like me case)

A while ago I read a manga that does not leave me with this need to know what happens and I think that after Having read so many genres, I needed to find a story so clean and full of emotions and characters so adorable.

A cute story is perfectly complemented by drawings Sakisaka Io.

the Link to read the manga in English is:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/strobe_edge/

in this site are until volume 2 chapter 5, but in Japan and are about to make the volume 6, so I hope soon to find, at least; The Japanese raw scans.

I send you a coat and an image of this manga, which will undoubtedly become one of my favorites.


"All I want to tell you that I Love You ...

So I just want to thank you for teaching me a feeling so charming ... "

Ninako (Strobe Edge, Sakisaka Io)

0 comments:

Post a Comment