Friday, March 12, 2010

Body Opponent Bag Canadaedmonton

[This Sucks];Drabble


drabble I made this because I wanted è.e> 3 \u0026lt;
I like this love triangle * 3 *
And ps, I sometimes do Min suffering, but others see me happy like no xD *-*
Here! That

-w-





;_________ This Sucks

Author: Hiro
Couples: YooSu? not asd-w-
Genre: Drama
Summary: ChangMin in love. A poor one-sided love.





And again I see you yearn for it. You look with loving eyes and you miss the tenth breath at this time we've been in this absurd interview.

love him, I know ...

And also he loves you, I see in your eyes, see it in those smiles that you engaged in such friction that occurs when you think no one sees.
And it hurts, I want them out of your sighs pink mouths are by me, that these words of love that you write your songs are for me. My heart beats slowly and painfully ... for you, for ...

do you blame?

Arguably, it is your fault, you have me so mad. How could you get the strong Shim Changmin is converted into the vulnerable and weak person?

And I hate you, I hate to love him and hate him for love, and hate me too ... I hate myself for feeling so in love with a person who never respond to my feelings. Also hate Yoochun loves me, treat me like a younger brother. But it's not his fault, does not know it is ruining my life, who do not know ... I love you

Kim Junsu

&

I hate Kim Junsu


This Sucks

0 comments:

Post a Comment