Monday, August 28, 2006

How To Unsuck Suction

Somethings!

Pos .. 'm aki jejeje ... Mrs. Sam asked me (the truth, I threatened T________T) k and put something in my Journal hehehe ... ka but sometimes I will post the plane and I forget XD XD ... Pos

telling a little bit of everything, these days I've gone to see what a chamba, me k see resolved, but so far nothing ... k trust all goes well ...

On the other hand, talking nonsense (as usual all say k) after k Saby I managed to enter the forum where I am, sometimes I have to press k pork but not in mind, but in the end, so is she - _____-... Caption

DVD DBSK, cost me one and half the other k I have not, but because I think there is good ... k kedo I really love to be doing those things, would be happy all the time editing or changing audio, or subtitles, no, I like that ...

My girlfriend Jackie went today to Canada and back on Thursday and then leave again, now pro-Japan and Vietnam ... waaaa k alegria, ojala me out with it, I'll be there someday Jojojojo (true ?)... Saby

Well I'm going for now, I see more posteo jejeje k ... besitos ... bye bye ^ ^ aki

0 comments:

Post a Comment