Monday, December 24, 2007

Knee High Black And Brown Equestrian Boots

eleanor_ai @ 2007-12-24T15: 02:00



Ahh, I love this song. Is so slow, so beautiful, so sad. I get very melancholy, but melancholy is a stable ... I guess. Do not know what I meant by that.

Pss, well, here I come with my first Dabble of .. Blood + ! It cost me a lot to do (is it so short it is?), Yet I liked to write about these two. They are so cute \u0026lt;3 But I think SH monkeys are more: 3 ~ ~!

Ps, well, here goes:

A story.

S aya began to tell. Hagi ratio as his mouth was moving, his face grimacing as he said to different text. What could barely perceive was what was telling. Was it perhaps a story about princesses? A legend? A myth?


was not aware. Just watching his face. The pink of her lips. The brown of her eyes. Like the little bangs on his forehead moving a little.


-Hagi.


Was your name? Or a character?


- Hagi!


jumped in surprise. Was he talking about?


then awoke from his dream. Saya was frowning and inflated cheeks, a sign that he was offended.


"Pay more attention, will you? "She scolded the girl, shaking her head -. The warrior was very strong and courageous ...


Hagi blinked, and returned to the same position as before. Supported his elbow on his knee, held her face with one hand and the eyes were fixed on Saya.

Whatever it was reading, I had forgotten. Just ... just wanted to look at her, and that this could last a little longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment