Monday, December 31, 2007

Star Kitty's Revengemu

Again ...





This song is so kul, want to buy the violin and when knows how to play and read asdf parpituras and all that, play this song so sweet and melodious. Joe Hisaishi really won me over with his music through this film.

I love the Saya / Hagi because they have that special something .. Perhaps it is because I made a fetish Mistress-Servant xDDD Nah, I do not. But they are adorable.

HowlxSophie I started to write about, but the book! I do not know why, but I could not write about them! I was rencontre hard! Is it because Howl is too crazy? Why Sophie is too funny and a little grumpy? Why? Bueh not matter. But eventually, I started writing about them and I have done.

Here is the new vice SayaxHagi! Maybe I anime, when a little advanced to the table, to post on ff.net



Magazine wrong.

Staba E walking around town. Saya had wanted to accompany her to shop, and a good knight Hagi agreed without question or complaint. He was also a good time to share, even a moment together.


I was guided to where they buy, while he was talking about various things that had happened today. He told his fight with Kai, on who should buy new clothes to Lulu and Julia and David would make a good couple.


-You may want to choose something to read, "Saya said, pointing to a section that showed the store had several magazines -. I'm not slow.


remained silent and did what was suggested Saya, wondering do not want to come along. He noted the different magazines and caught his attention:
Musical - Special Cellos.


reached out his hand bandaged to open it and see its contents, when called Saya.


- Do you like chocolate cake or vanilla?


Hagi took the magazine.


"The Chocolate" he said, without even asking why now she wanted to know your opinion.


returned to concentrate on the magazine and opened it. Blinked.


Is this ...?

-
... "Saya Hagi was approaching with a smile, along with some bags when the gentleman looked at what he was reading.


between the two were able almost to feel the dots.


"Wait, Saya, no ...


The girl had a blush on his cheeks. And without even saying a word, he turned and walked briskly.


Hagi threw the magazine, leaving it open where they showed a lot of pictures of almost naked women and went after Saya.


was not his fault! How would I know who took the wrong magazine?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment