Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Why Does One Of My Legs Feel Tired

Uff ...

know English to read my fanfics about Howl in the English fandom. Even now, I tried a little trick ... Use the translated version xD Although not able to translate more than just the first chapter, at least it's something xD yes, I understand something, but I am very ... xx And I'm lost.

Ah, ah! I bought the DVD of The Little Mermaid and I feel very happy. Long time since I bought the DVD, I wanted to have it. Above original! I love my mom: 3

Ah, I bought a magazine to learn how to draw manga. I have intentions, and I want to sketch (I love the skecht [that expreciones are several of the same character]), but the problem is ... Heat. I want off! I have no desire to put on my table short, the ovals (egg type) and put the expression xD I make a sketch of Sophie, Howl's another one of Kagome and Inu if I dare: L

Ahhhgg! I turned my neck and I rang all the bones, was an ugly craccck

Ahh .. T_T Eh ... I do not know what to write. It is very hot, and I removed all the inspiration: I think my best time of year is when it's cold, or so my brain works better.

The computer still are putting together, I really am looking forward

uu Ah! This is good, Howl .. Ahem, I will differentiate. Howl for the film, the book xD Howell. It's Howell, when he was dressed all in black and stuff .. blah, blah cool fanart. Bueh, I can not get it scratched, scratching xD I hate what I have to update

Deadly Sins (sigh). Oh, no, have already begun. And asked if I'm using Ares, that reminds me I have to get off that song from Joe Hisaishi that I love \u0026lt;3 ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment