Wednesday, August 30, 2006

50th Birthday Invitation Wording Ideas

XD XD DBSK - Dangerous Love (subtitled)

Hehehe I put subtitles on my ^^... videito this is the Banjun "Dangerous Love" ...

This chapter discusses 2 scenarios:

*** JaeJoong (Hero) k sure Yunho (U-Know) is in love with him ... (This is great for fans of slash and Jojojojo Jaeho special ... I mean great for my XD XD) ***

Junsu (Xiah) and Changmin (Max) meet a girl, but has doubts ChangMin how to behave in it ...

- In this chapter hardly goes Yoochun (Micky), is more focused in the other 4, but their participation is mostly in the situation of JaeJoong and Yunho ...

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Part 4



Part 5



Part 6



Part 7



Part 8



And as always I leave the bloopers ;)...

Bloopers (NG)



So I will put all of DBSK Banjun ... see ... bye bye ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment