Monday, August 28, 2006

Space Blanket For Loft Insulation And Pregnant

TVXQ - 1st LIVE TOUR 2006 Heart, Mind and Soul

Aki is the concert of DBSK (Tohoshinki) k given in Tokyo on June 28, 2006 ... Excellent ... k seriously love this show, I look 15, but honestly ... *** S MA ME VALE XD XD ...

reminded me very much the BSB lol ... well they always do, aunke in style, but because the truth if I remember it much and more in the song Try My Love ... I remembered as All I Have To Give XD XD ...

VIDEOS ...

Stay With Me Tonight


Kotoba wa Iranai




Aisenai Aishinai



My Destiny



Try  My Love + Eternal



Ashita Wa Kuru Kara



Somebody To Love



Break Up The Shell + Heart, Mind and Soul



One



Begin



Well ... k that's all there on YouTube until now the concert ... (I say I do not think pork until now have not sung or k HUG RISING SUN ... but not until after they have ...

aki me off the concert just to see if there is complete and if it appears
hehehe ...
Kisses ... bye bye ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment