Monday, August 28, 2006

Bone Spur In Your Gums

New look!

Pos my beautiful children and will make new record for October ... still do not know much about it, just did a Photobook k and in Europe and will continue doing the new disk ...

other hand the only thing known is k k changed and look ...




This picture is not pork goes Yunho still half ill, between your throat and k of the have bad legs, aunke sometimes gets, it depends how you feel and where walk ... k so now you can see Micky's hair was darkened a bit, Xiah is so short and put it half rojito ... surprise is JaeJoong aki (my life ♥ _ ♥) and put it ChangMin k rubiooooo ...



my Jae Aki cerkita over with her new hair color ... used to always see in black or chestnut failing as Hi Ya Ya ... I find it strange, but anyway ... I encantaaaa



Aki Xiah with his new look ... Micky and Changmin were not allowed to see much ...



of the few times k Yunho has seen in recent times ... k seems to also change the hair color a. .. "Blonde? ... addition brings k ... k will be longer the fashion in Korea? XD XD ...


I'm already looking forward to that CD again ... must be really cool, not k now is whether it is in Japanese or Koran, but I think it Koreano k, k pork long do nothing well, hopefully k if ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment