Friday, May 14, 2010

Installing Shower Riser

Sadie - Forbidden [Spanish]

here translated the lyrics of the song "Forbidden" last Sadie release, "Dress." I'm not a professional translator, so you must be a few errors. Thank you ~ (:


Forbidden - Sadie


Because it is a Love Bug, the tips of my fingers are pressing, while I am ignored by my desires.
The temptation in my eyes, no reasonable judge is a sin. trembled with love.
Repentance is the future of this current situation. I can not quite find a reason why I'm falling deep .
rationality to want a body with a bell is a taboo that makes my heart beat, I'm in love.

If they are entangled with each other receive a burning love, if so desired by the memories will spread without limits.
knew it was meant to be temporary.
If both give permission, the tears can easily overflow. If they hide, their hearts will exchange more damage.
sad and aimless while hesitating

A merciless final awaits. Is the real situation of things ... lie, but I can not write it.
One night the end of which scares me, as once more I cling to you. Scream "Let me go back and suffer."

Entredos each other, stopped breathing and singing. The meaning of these words just before leaving, the wanted.

know that these scars were intended.
In a scene full of lies that allow us hid in the darkness of loneliness that do not close.

Let me go back, I will not let go of this forbidden love.

If they are entangled with each other receive a burning love, if so desired by the memories will disperse without limits.
knew it was meant to be temporary.
If both give permission, the tears can easily overflow. If they hide, their hearts will exchange more damage.
sad and aimless while hesitating.

Because it is a Love Bug, the tips of my fingers are pressing, while I am ignored by my desires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment