Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mistress Veronica Black




Rayuela
chapter 7

touch your mouth with a finger touch the edge of your mouth, I draw as if out of my hand as if for the first time your mouth opened a little, and I just close your eyes to undo it and I create every time I want to mouth, mouth to my hand chooses and sketches on the face, a mouth chosen from all, with sovereign freedom of choice for me to draw with my hand your face, and which by some chance I do not seek to understand coincides exactly with your mouth that smiles beneath my hand that you draw.

look at me, at me closely, more closely and then we play cyclops, ever looked at more closely and our eyes get bigger, closer together, overlap and the cyclops look, breathing confusion, their mouths are and struggle in gentle warmth, biting with their lips, barely holding their tongues on their teeth, playing in corners where a heavy air comes and goes with an old perfume and a silence. Then my hands go hide in your hair, slowly stroke the depth of your hair while we kiss as if our mouths were full of flowers or fish, with lively movements and dark fragrance. And if we bite the pain is sweet, and if we are drowning in a brief and terrible surge of breath, that instant death is beautiful. And there is one hard and one flavor of ripe fruit, and I feel you tremble against me like a moon on the water. Julio Cortázar



Toco tu boca @ Chicforever


Thursday May 27, 2010 9:19 a.m. UNIVERSITY OF SONORA

0 comments:

Post a Comment