Saturday, June 5, 2010

Design Running Shirts

Interview Rock & Read Mizuki vol.030 (Spanish) - 3 Part ~


NOTE: If you're going to take this interview, DALYs or COMMENT and give credit to the blog. Translating is not easy work, hard and takes time. So be considerate and do it, are just a few seconds of your time to comment or advise in the Cbox, and several hours of my translating for you, Thanks.


~ ~ ~

- Ah! That is the connection with repetition their first one-man concert at Shibuya O-East.

Mizuki: yeah, yeah, that was it. Damn, remember that now makes me sentimental. What finger do? Damn. I will mourn!

- (laughs) When Mao-san sang [A holy terrors] that day, you stood together in that position. This scene undoubtedly leave a strong impression, and I asked Mao-san on the right. He said: "Mizuki and I have been together some really tough times."

Mizuki: Yes we did. Times were extremely hard, where we had no money or nothing and really knew how to continue with the band. We were doing the show completely fearless in the O-East and indeed "A Holy Terrors" was the last song there repeticióny was called to the center. And then later he said: "Going back to that time was incredibly difficult, but now, seeing all these people showing their love for us is that what you really want to feel together you. " They tell you something ... it is too.

- Just listening to this, it really is a story that touches us all.

Mizuki: If I had to name one more crucial point in this is when the characters in the band changed. From the beginning, I was the effeminate character. Because when we started with Sadie, the band split personalities was really important! I said, it was very important to have a character as a girl in the band, and then just asked, "And you, Mizuki?" And really did not care. After However, Miyavi was also very type androgen.

- And even you liked Sailor Moon (Laughter)


Mizuki: Yes (laughs). Therefore, at first was "playing" too cute female character who could not speak. However, the previous topic, our sempai told me to stop acting like a child. I said why, but eventually as our first drummer left the band, I stopped being the girl in the band. Looking back, I'm really grateful it. Mao-kun understood as needed to express her true emotions, we did not need to disguise things (not know). If that does not have happened at that time would not be who I am today. Probably still be the girl.

- So did his new style of staging and presentation due tambiéna that time?
Mizuki: Yes We thought we had to stop "acting" and just be natural. As I said before, I'm really a person who shows itself not only so, but on stage I can. Well, I thought, it would do so.

- Hang out with your guitar and double voice make Mao-san. In terms of "free honestly, you are more of an unconventional guitarist.


Mizuki: I'm not very much a real guitar, do you? In good shape, as in bad shape. (Laughter)

- Speaking of being a conventional guitar, are putting much effort lately to post things on your blog, from the most outrageous actions to the depths of your honest feelings that probably no one can imagine. There is a reason behind all this?

Mizuki: When it comes to the influence of Mao-kun, was great too. At first, also expressed his pain and real emotions, however, we know the people that we "saved" with that and we thought it was not about "wanting to die" but about " live, "we wanted to express. With the expression of that feeling, the band changed considerably since "A holy terrors." It was then that change (our view) to something more positive "give our best and live another day!". With that kind of thing ... we started thinking focused things, we (as people) and our words can move the hearts of people

- Reading it myself, feel that "get it." There are plenty of things that start to unravel. Finally, now itself probably many people, Sadie is in through the blog of Mizuki-kun, right?

Mizuki: No? (Laughs) But do not do this for promotional reasons. Just writing the things I'm thinking, things I feel. In general, there are other artists that reveal these weaknesses, now want to hide, which sympathize much that is probably one of the reasons. I'm not very different. I'm in it by chance, guitar by accident, is just a number of things that take you to the next. So, I really would like to point if someone can not speak up at school, work, or feel you can not achieve anything, if there is a possibility, everything can change. Finally this change (and the strength to do so) can be found in concert music Sadie or maybe, I think. These also are things that I can not face another person, but I realized, as I am able to say these things through the blog (laughs) probably resembles the feeling of being able tell it through song (for others).

- Since you knew the feeling of not being able to express things is that you'd like convey to people that it's great to finally have the opportunity to "change" things.


Mizuki: Yes it is. When I go on stage, really change much. However, this is still only on the stage. When you step down, I'm still the one solúia be at the time. Because I am still shy in general, even I thought that was a bit more sociable. Fundamentally it is still difficult for me really connect with the people wholeheartedly. In fact the core of it!

- Even the emphasis is different (laughs).

Mizuki: Even now, I'm doing what I do, be effervescent about the band, I'd rather be alone, quiet. When we were not home, Mao-kun, as he worried all the time, the taking of any part of the idea of "everything will be fine," while it seemed impossible to me. Once I started to get worried, really worried me all the time.

- Hearing this makes me think that ... you are not very good in handling failures.


Mizuki: Ah, no, I'm not very good at it.

- Because you're not good at confronting people, are easily motivated by yourself, but on the other side easier to bother yourself. However, since in that state "ways of escape" are rare, after that you have to be, once decided on something, I think. For example, once you graduate from high school, would have been much easier to go to college and form a band during that time, but instead chose a more difficult, ? I think it's incredibly serious to do.


Mizuki: What is not? However, I'm being scolded by the rest of the band. Because, for example during meetings, I still can not express and then they are like, "You can tell me exactly, you're thinking?"

- and this despite that when you see the comments in video, take the role of moderator and you seem to be much more sociable. The current status seems quite invested.
Mizuki: Hmm .... I can see that myself. As "Mizuki Sadie" I am much more sociable and I can move freely on stage, and I think that is my way of "compensating" I'm not able to express my own feelings. Therefore, when the environment allows me to do what I think, my own presentation that will probably change and something new comes out. However, why yes, I do not really know.

- Once all the stress of "not being able to express" disappears and there is nothing but oppression, what kind of "Mizuki" born of that? It is certainly something to look forward, and also, as has lately been involved in Karasu, may feel that your horizons have been expanded in a number of ways.

Mizuki:
is really a great experience, which I am capable of. With members who are friends and rivals with members I see ... there have been things that were frustrating in itself, but I felt these experiences have been going on with Sadie. When I got Sadie from that experience, I said it was really lively and certainly go with that was not a waste of time. I that was an advantage for everyone. Especially, the time at Budokan, when he started playing, I was like "WOW" and while playing, although I have several times, wanted to play with Sadie (in this scenario)!

- Well, that's the goal from here on out?

Mizuki: it is! However, it is not just "I want to play at Budokan" or "I want to sell, but I would like to convey the feeling of" giving the best of you again tomorrow "and make people believe in it. And with that, I think it was good, if there were lots of people and I feel I would like to play in a big place. And one of those places would likely be symbolic Budokan. Anyway, first of all, I think even someone really grouchy as I can get where I am now, so I need to work a little more. Is seriously put into words, but is this what I want to convey.

- Lately, the phrase "to be great (In business) "and" Wanting to get a lot of people "have become equivalent to many. However, there is a difference in this phrase "Wanting to be great" as the desire for material things. I think his presentation at CC Lemon Hall on June 11 will be a first step. Above all, her first (solo) Performance Hall (ie with the seats designated for the public) , so there's a thought more complicated than usual?


Mizuki: certainly not anything it scares us. There are fans who really like to have been divergent with our performances in place, and that feeling will change completely. This is my personal opinion, but I think you can bring things better through a Hall standing at shows. In recent years, Sadie was not very good at transmitting things. But now, we're putting a lot more strength in the middle, where there had been good.

- Part of [アゲハ の 亡骸 / Ageha no Nakigara] and [淡き 群青 / Awaki Gunjou], showing a very deep perspective (on things) and Mao-san was really begging the emotions of sadness?

Mizuki: Si. Now, we are all demonstrating honesty. I myself have been thinking about a change in methods, so as not to interfere with the singing of Mao-kun in that section where we try to convey things (laughs). At that point the band really has changed and the result is the Performance Hall. Therefore, although there are fans that says "play = higher sales salons" I think it's what comes with it.

- This is the reason why, even in events, most recently played songs not only fun, but focus more on deep songs.

Mizuki: Yes it is. Doing so is not the same as lifting and convey real emotions I think is something very like Sadie. Although not the same as we watch and are all excited as woooah "I think it's good, if" something "remains within the people who came to see. Because Mao-kun also understood it. When sings about this lifestyle, there is nobody who can beat him. He can move all the hearts of people when they come to see

- Truly, this is one of Sadie's arms now. It is certainly a strong band and aggressive, but do not stop only in the wild and crazy. People are perfectly shaken, and at the end of a concert is not just screaming, but applause.

Mizuki: In those days, just think about turning the house into a real concert frenzy (laughs). Anyway, Now we're seeing the CC Lemon Hall performance, we want to prepare the things we like to convey no bad thoughts or things blurry. On a personal level, I think I want to continue doing so as freely as ever, as in "Gain", I play guitar more. And this does not mean in the way of expressing myself with my body, but I got to thinking, there is more to playing the guitar to express itself. In a number of things, I want it that way from now on.

~ ~ ~

END! At last I finished translating it now xD Mao comes adsfds o_o but maybe next week, I have many jobs to do and I do not have time. _. Anyway ... I think this part is a little more than the previous mistranslated xD esque my brain is exhausted and badly drafted. _. or I think I donot you ~ Well, again credit to the source in English of kirino_ageha , and hopefully I liked the long interview just a little bit of Mizuki (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment