Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pink U And Ur Hand Red Hair

My loathing of life and meme


Well here I am a lot of time lately despues.Mi life is too busy (is written to go with j ¿? XD) and I did not even have time to connect for a while. On the one hand the exams (I have left fatal, of course), ypor elsewhere that I've moved to a site a lot further than where I lived and I do not know nadie.Solo say that to get from the Carrefur to my home over an hour later when you come in fifteen minutes = $
And I have decided to write a minific with the intention of hanging but I am so stupid that I forgot to take the book and is now one of the thousands of cases there for all my casa.Asique as it finds promise to upload! although I responsabilizare after stroke possible read it.
Of course I love to write (I do not accept the fact that no good for this), but I like to give me ideas so here without someone wants me to write something you can order without any problems.

And, as I get bored, because I got to do a meme.
IMPORTANT! is strictly PROHIBITED to read the meme that you have not written on paper first 12 names of your favorite characters ... Be the fandom that is, are mixtures that are ... do not make me cheat.

Instructions: Enter 12 of your characters / celebrities favoritos.Enumera the list. Now click the cut for some random questions (see no questions before making the list, because it would ruin)

1.
Bojan Busquets 3.Sergio
2.Cesc Fàbregas Piqué
4.Gerard
5.Lead Messi Alves
6.Dani
7.Andres
8.Xavi Hernandez Iniesta Villa
10.Juan
9.David
Mata Cazorla 11.Santi
12. Joan Capdevila




1. Have you read a fic of 6 / 11? Would you read it? (Alves / Mata)
No I do not want, traumatize me.


2. Do you think 4 is hot? How much? (Pique)
uncle is the world's most inviolable

3. What if a pregnant 12 8? (Capdevila / Xavier) and Andy embarazarána
They Cazorlita.

4. Can you recall a fic about 9? (Villa)
A lot, but the best pies (L)

5. Would they 2 and 6 a good couple? (Cesc / Alves)
It is going to be no.

6. "5 / 9 or 5 / 10? Why? (Messi / Villa, Messi / Mata)
Ahem ... For Villa, simply because they will be on the same computer

7. What if 7 is 2 and 12 having sex? (Iniesta, Cesc / Capdevila)

Well that traumatize (like me) and would run into the arms of Xavi (also like me) to comfort him .

8. Make a summary for a fic 3 / 9 ( Busquets / Villa)

Given that this couple does not stick or with superglue, because Villa congratulating your way through the matches that are doing


9. Is there a "fluff" between 1 / 8? (Bojan / Xavier)

No, I do not think that there will be


10. suggests a title for a fic pain / comfort of 7 / 12 (Iniesta / Capdevila)

"Although we have no future"


11. What kind of plot that would use if you wanted 4 to deflower 1? (Piqué / Bojan)
Finally a normal couple! No idea what plot ...

12. anyone in your f-list read 7 slash? (Iniesta)
Insurance

13. anyone in your f-list read 3-hetero? (Busquets)


Not that I know
14. anyone in your f-list write / draw of 11? (Cazorla)

Writing can be but I do not think
draw
15. "Someone in your f-list write 2 / 4 / 5? (Cesc / Pique / Messi)

can be ... It's a fairly credible trio

16. What cry 10 at the time of passion? (Mata)

Marchenator ask.

17. If you wrote a songfic about 8, what song would you use? (Xavi)
"For You" by El Canto del Loco.

18. 06/01/1912 If you wrote a fic, what would the warnings? (Bojan / Alves / Capdevila)
What laws do not appreciate life

19. What would be a good pick up line for 2 use with 10? (Cesc / Mata)
"pick up line?

20. When was the last time you read a fic of 5? (Messi)

A fic I wrote at the request metlloi mine I want to talk about finishing the meme

21. What is the super secret perversion of 6? (Alves)
locked into the showers with Leo

22.

11 "lie with 9? Sober " or drunk? (Cazorla / Villa)

Completely drunk, because he just wants to Capdevila.

23 Si 3 and 7 are together, who is seme? (Busquets / Iniesta)
Busquets

24. How would you feel if 7 / 8 was canon? (Xavi / Iniesta)

For a couple that I like do not understand the question ... But if this related to some kind of loving relationship between them, would feel the greatest happiness of the world

24. 1 and 9 have a happy relationship until 9 flees 4. 1, broken, spends a wild night with 11, and a brief unhappy affair with 12. Then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds his true love in 3.


Bojan and Villa have a happy relationship until Villa flees with Pique. Bojan, shredded, spends a wild night with Cazorla, and a brief unhappy affair with Capdevila.Entonces, follow the advice of Messi and finds his true love in
Busquets that
The Villa flee with Piqué, it Quie " n would not? but go to the trouble that has Bojan ... And if Leo had left to give tips that are not used to that, which is dedicated to the ball than that if he knows how

25th. What title would you give this fic?

Bad advice not be followed

26b. Name three people on your f-list who could read, and a person who should write it.

Anyone could read or write.












0 comments:

Post a Comment