Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Make A Cake Minnie Mouse

OMG me can be evilsss muahaha >:D

Heart
chocolate

This date is where people get love, hugs and love again. "Blagh! These dates are those that come to bore me and make me cranky. " I always see couples sitting and embracing, exchanging fluids by mouth and their tongues moving and touching germs in it. "Blagh! Disgusting. "Valentine's Day is considered a day of love and friendship where people think that giving sweets and gifts, quote" is because you are appreciated. " True friendship is the one on your side through thick and thin. Maybe the people are blinded by this date and in response they arrive to spend their own money on the candy cause tooth decay. But hey, everyone is master of his life and his wallet. This date is when I hide in the shadows, where people do not come to me for being blinded by love. But this year I feel different, I think this year we celebrate the happy day of love. My heart is full of feelings that was not long ago. This time I will feel the love that flies in the air. The love and feelings that make people stupid and uneducated. But the bad news, I think I'm feeling it this time! For the first time I felt the madness and this madness was based on this that my loved me "The heart of chocolate." That heart which contained carbohydrates, artificial color and full of sugar. We achieved through time on this day, the flavor and color felt it in my mouth. But, my mind wanders, when he felt that flavor and so smooth that it felt in my jaws caused my mind got to thinking I was a real heart! The flesh between my teeth and blood oozing from my lips. Oh! That feeling of power in my hands, the sweetness of blood metallic taste and feel the heartbeat of that sweet. Needless to say, I'll start to love this date. Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy it in its own way, I already did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment