Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Honeywell Chronotherm Iv English Manual

anchors day ... Look-look

I want to send to make T-shirts printed, but my biggest problem is disenhadora have to do the logo, every time I explain how to do it and I think everything is clear again asked me the most stupid things without sense, and I've spent at least three hours watching and explain better, using Photoshop, placing the images and text here and there, almost doing the job they should do, for that will say no payment ... ?
But she responds ... "Nooo! Is that I have fear of doing something wrong, so I want to be sure how it is that loquieres!" what I always answer "I want to print my company logo on the chest, the Internet address in back, but I need to give me some examples! ". That woman, I think is too much overwork!! but it is very nice, which saves his life he, he.
Today we had 19 Centigrade temperature, suggests that about 5 days before -5 degrees, and no one will get sick with so much time diving board, and in that "Bzzzzz!" wie the first insect after all winter, flying seemed to greet me and think for himself "that creature looks more immense! Also already out of hiding after winter! ", Ha! If I knew what I was frozen to the pylorus ...
The wound on my finger now closed, but seems a world map seen without patch, and mandarins still hurts when I open ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment