Thursday, March 11, 2004

Information About Gold

And here we go ... my life ...

drove like crazy for 4 hours Highway, since Germany has no speed limit in many places, there are areas where a hard shoves his foot to the gas pedal, at least 200 km / h new record for me.
Juergen found my friend and went to drink coffee at a local Stuttgart has an American style, or rather had it, California is horrible, like a poky old town bar with how much I liked the food that they did . Well
Anyway, Juergen started to demand all the time how badly he had behaved with Ralf and Bernd in Munich last time, almost like a married couple had a fight in middle of the street making a mess just nonsense that was so stupid already I do not remember. Whatever
This week I cut my hair to look like a dangerous lunatic, people look at me like a criminal, as I do have, I usually I get lazy to go to a site where a fag I touch your hair and tell silly stories. The last time I did it myself, but I was a little crooked back.
Now that spring is coming and is scientifically proven that women wear "active" in this session, I have to become a smart guy to try my luck, there'll hunt him, tatatataaaaam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment