Sunday, March 14, 2004

Tiffany Give Voice To Your Heart

... eat it. Lango-Lango

The winter seems to be over yeah! birds like a dog on your house, people with happy faces and many more colors than the common gray winter can be seen, too bad that today have flattened the park adjacent to my workshop to make car parking, poor rabbits who lived there, have to pack your bags and catch the next bus, so cute running and jumping in the summer, despite living in polluted soils and many of them have blindness, humans and their field of destruction ranging from Brazil to Germany .. .
Today I bought an old arcade game as my grandmother to repair and play like old times and attach it to my collection, the "Phoenix" has always been one of my favorites, unfortunately the spare deck I bought is not working well, but keep playing until now, methinks ...

Mi juego favorito desde chiquito
Today I whacked my finger to close the door of my office in the dark, you have pain! Not that it is awkward but always seems to walk with a lot of stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment