Saturday, March 13, 2004

How Long Does It Take For Benzonatate To Work

hanging ... is looking look-look-look ... if it looks to fall ...

Damn, that day more extranho, the first thing I saw today were two birds at dawn (continuing the theme from yesterday) banhos an almost shameless, a couple of trees were completely eaten by rabbits this winter with cold and long have spent any amount of hunger, but finally came out the sun and broke the ice, yuhuuu! Finally a cross in winter rather than the calendar.
My finger is wasted if it continues I go to the doctor soon, you never know whether or not tetanus comes despite being vaccinated.
Today got another contract for a propaganda film, apparently have little budget (as usual), I have to build a stage for a propaganda of science fiction, but after the "Wrigley's Space" I still have little appetite for such an effort I broke my leg riding and got us the payments, in the end I think that anyway got some success and I learned that the propaganda was shown in Israel, Japan and the U.S..
Well finally, to continue to work and help themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment