Tuesday, July 25, 2006

10 Bells Palsy Affect The Arm

DESTINATION ¿¿Coincidence? Part 5 ¿¿

Well this time I have to talk about the music of various boy bands ... good, but the k talk show ... there are a k Videos are very, very similar to each other, ok have certain details make them very similar k (say if if and for being boy bands are very similar -_-)... K
classify
So my view several videos by different groups, which show the great similarity, of course k I can be wrong, but then ... jejejeje k see saying ... PART 5




COMPILATION OF THINGS THAT THEY GO BACK TO SONG

-Hara in MIJ - SMAP

-2gether 4ever - Shinhwa
-Closer to
I - 5ive


EACH MEMBER IN AN APARTMENT

-Keep on movin - 5ive

-I 'll never break your heart - BSB


IN SPACE OR SPACE THINGS

-Larger than life - BSB
-Cosmic
rescue - V6

-Wild Eyes - Shinhwa


IN ANY SPORT

-It Only Takes a Minute Girl - Take That

-The hardest thing - 98 º

-Slam Dunk - 5ive

-Here we go - N'sync


VIDEO VERY FRESONES

-We 've Got It Going On - BSB

"I Want You Back-N'Sync

" Look look look - Magneto

0 comments:

Post a Comment