Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Penis Lump Non Painful

DESTINATION ¿¿Coincidence? Part 1

Well this time I have to talk about the music of various boy bands ... good, but the k talk show ... there are a k Videos are very, very similar to each other, ok have certain details make them very similar k (say if if and for being boy bands are very similar -_-)...
K classify
So my view several videos by different groups, which show the great similarity, of course k I can be wrong, but then ... jejejeje k see saying ... PART 1



AIRPORT, CENTRAL STATION, ETC (any transport)

-My love - Westlife

-I Want It That way - BSB

-Stay With Me Tonight - DBSK



IN ANOTHER TIME (PAST)

-Bop bop baby - Westlife

-Just want you to know - BSB

"I can not forget - MDO


BACK WITH A SIGN

-Unbreakable - Westlife
-Mid
uh yo - DBSK


COCIERTOS WITH PICTURES

-When your looking Like That - Westlife

-The One - BSB

- I'll never stop - N'sync

-Tonight - NKOTB

-We will rock you - 5ive

"I believe in you - Mercury
NOT HAVE

-Miracle - Super Junior

-Chaos - Shinhwa

0 comments:

Post a Comment