Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Funny Sample Wedding Program Wording

DESTINATION Coincidence? Part 3

Well this time I have to talk about the music of various boy bands ... good, but the k talk show ... there are a k Videos are very, very similar to each other, ok have certain details make them very similar k (I say if in itself as being boy bands are very similar -_-)... K
classify
So my view several videos by different groups, which show the great similarity, of course k I can be wrong, but then ... jejejeje k see saying ... PART 3



IN BLACK AND WHITE

-Season in the sun - Westlife

-Gone - N'sync

-If you go away - NKOTB

-Invisible Man - 98 º

-Back for Good - Take That

-Honesty - Shinhwa


OTHERWISE (WHETHER OR NOT WHERE ARE)

-I lay my love on you - Westlife

"Give me just one night - 98

-Tanks to - DBSK ;


DANCING IN A WAREHOUSE, Angara OR FACTORY

-Tearin 'up my heart - N'sync
-As long as you love me - BSB

"Your best friend - Magneto
-Only one-Shinhwa

-Jidai - Arashi


SINGING OR DANCING IN A SCENARIO WITH OR WITHOUT PUBLIC

-Tonight - DBSK

-Hanging Tough - NKOTB

-Everybody Get Up - 5ive

-Gate College - Magneto

-Kireida - W-inds


DANCING AND SINGING IN THE STREET

-Girlfriend - N'sync

-Rising Sun ( Japanese) - DBSK

0 comments:

Post a Comment