Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can I Get H.pylori From My Husband?

DESTINATION ¿¿Coincidence? Part 2

Well this time I have to talk about the music of various boy bands ... good, but the k talk show ... there are a k Videos are very, very similar to each other, ok have certain details make them very similar k (say if if and for being boy bands are very similar -_-)... K
classify
So my view several videos by different groups, which show the great similarity, of course k I can be wrong, but then ... jejejeje k see saying ... PART 2



Malot (AS THEY XD XD)

-If ya 'gettin' down - 5ive

-Tri-angle - DBSK 

-I yah - HOT 

-Hey come on - Shinhwa 

-Real face - KAT-TUN 

-Yes i love you - 5566


EN  UN AUDITORIO VACIO

-Swear it all over again- Westlife

-Shape of my heart - BSB

-Hug (international) - DBSK


at a heliport (Aunke BE A TIME)

-Fool Again - Westlife

-Fly flies - Magneto

-Ashita wa KURUK - DBSK




ON THE BEACH
-If i let you go - Westlife

-Anywhere for you - BSB

-Hi Ya Ya - DBSK

-For the Girl Who Has Everything - N'Sync

-Because of you - 98

-I found heaven - Take That
**-

Clarity - Menudo ** DO NOT HAVE THIS VIDEO


-Eusha eusha - Shinhwa
-Dasenai
Tegami - V6

-Ask for more - F4

"Forever - Magneto

0 comments:

Post a Comment