Thursday, July 27, 2006

Free Rental Application Canada

MEMBERS OF BOY BANDS COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! ¿

So I find it amazing hahaha ... k really do not know if I laugh, I'm terror, I do not care, but .... mancheeeeeennnnnnnnnn As it turns k

Lance Bass of N'Sync came out of the closet, said he was gay k and k have a partner (kien God knows it) ...



Aki is the link to see jejejeje ... kien kiera LINK



On the other hand, another k also already made public sexual preference was Westlife's Mark Feehily (OMG!! that's the most I was beating k) ... chamacon told this means you are gay and k k is holding a relationship with her boyfriend Kevin McDaid (member of a boy band called V ")...


Aki
the link for the note ... LINK



Puessss ... I can say .. k just OMG ... but anyway, I will remain in their lives are adored and your music too, are super cutes k getting on with their lives XD XD ... and after I'm happy for them, if they are happy, so will the fans ;)...

With Jake for the info, (friend gave me a good lol material, TQM) ...

Kisses ... bye bye ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment