Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Beautiful Agony Best Full Body

COINCIDENCE DESTINY? Part 6

Well this time I have to talk about the music of various boy bands ... good, but the k talk show ... there are a k Videos are very, very similar to each other, ok have certain details make them very similar k (say if if and for being boy bands are very similar -_-)... K
classify
So my view several videos by different groups, which show the great similarity, of course k I can be wrong, but then ... jejejeje k see saying ... PART 6



CHRISTMAS

-Merry Christmas - N'sync

-Magic Castle - DBSK

-Show me your love - DBSK / SJ


IN A DESERT

-Te Quise Olvidar - MDO

-Sugar & Evil - Mercury


WITH ANOTHER ARTIST

-** Show me your love - DBSK / SJ ** -**

Tri-Angle - DBSK / BoA / The Trax **

-Flying Without Wings - Westlife / BoA

-Let The Music Heal Your Soul - Aaron Carter, Backstreet Boys, * NSYNC, Mr. President, Scooter, The Boyz, Touch, Caught In The Act Sqeezer, Blmchen, R'N'G, the Moffatts


VIDEOS THAT HAVE NOTHING K SEE, BUT I LIKE THE VIDEO, THE SONG OR BOTH XD XD

-It 's gonna be me - Nsync

-Uptown girl - Westlife

-Everybody - BSB
 
-Step by step - NKOTB 

-Don't wanna let you go - 5ive

-I do - 98º

-How deep is your love - Take That

-Sky - DBSK

-Groove with me toninght - MDO

-We are the future - HOT

-Change the World - V6 


Well, these are the k I put jejeje k and note similarities ... hallucinations are truly equal, but as they say on my ranch ... my taste is the same cat but tumbled .... XD XD But all are divine ... Same

some allusions and no slouch either k see, but as for me if they are very similar ... and if not, sorry .. k this but nothing was a good excuse to put many videos XD XD ...

Coincidence or Fate !!... kien know, the world may never know ... and now I'm sleep I die k XD XD ... No video
puesot
aki is my property, all of Youtube's sake (as they realize) and only the I put just for fun ... kisses ... bye bye ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment